Monday, June 2, 2008

#16

never known a government made up of such hearts of stone

watched the last two or three games
found the right answer
the ideal clients

been afraid that if I choose art as a major, that I will fail, I will have wasted my money on a major/degree

never loved someone in my life because I always put logic in front of feelings
acne on my nose

found a new way to get someone's password
a sense that we do important work every day
a lifetime of experience that I will bring to the White House

found the difference between an SUV and a Minivan
the ability and the obligation to help others to see how all that is true for themselves and to be able to make it real
psychosis (rational thought and perception severely impaired) as i have lack of insight to my own condition

brought a lot of what I learned in television into my writing
the ability to make software that will improve people's lives
woken up but i haven't

recently caught the thread of what it is that I should rely on to make a good image
to be tested and run through the paces
finally found the one that fits my needs the best
a clogged milk duct

the advantage of experience
something on my computer that has been uploaded via storage device
an STD but my doctor says i don't and that it is only in my mind
become more rabid than I was before - if possible!

some random things to say
to explain what the performance is about
the firewalls configured correctly

had a binge eating disorder since I was in high school
supported those industries and will continue
to profit about this situation

focused on socializing a lot in college
just lost my mind
the ability to be a life-long learner
been having kidney pain

grown up a little bit more emotionally and spiritually
become more selfish in my old age

nothing to complain about really
been through a lot, I think of you

===

"i think that i have"
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Edgar Saucepot said...

that one was really good.